Podcast ep 6: The Yodelling Pickle and the Gorilla(z)
June 04 2018
In this episode of the podcast David Wahl, Shana Danger and Scott Heff cover the history of the Yodelling Pickle. Thanks to Joe J Thomas for the Yodel and his excellent blog post on the history of the pickle. Hire him for your voiceover needs.
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify or Google Play!
Text from the Yodel Contest:
We want your best yodel! We are looking for the best Alps-style yodel and we are giving away our best prize ever!
If we choose your yodel, you will win 100 Rubber Chickens, a $200 Gift Certificate and possibly having your yodel in a future McPhee product.
Here are the rules.
1. Yodel must be your own voice.
2. The yodel cannot be available for sale somewhere else.
3. You must be willing to surrender all rights to the yodel to us.
4. You must submit the yodel in an under 15 second audio clip to *@*.com as an AVI or MP3 attachment.
5. NO COUNTRY YODELING!
6. You must be a resident of the United States to win the contest. And prize must be shipped to US address.
The Remote Controlled Yodelling Lederhosen (see them in action):
Terrified Pickles and the Pickle-pult
International Yodelling Pickle Day
Yodelling Pickle Day Dance
Our video for the Gorillaz Yodelling Pickle song "Seattle Yodel".
Links to the various celebrities mentioned:
Pat Jankiewicz (pic of Pat and David Wahl)
True story: in high school, I was a mime. Finally got to meet Robert Shields of Shields and Yarnell at his art store in Sedona, AZ. Bought a nice pair of earrings and had a great time chatting with him. Really nice guy.
We named our puppy Harry Pickles!
I looked online. Ron Carey passed away 2007. And I think Yarnell died too though I’m not sure.