International Shipping Methods & Charges
We are not currently shipping orders outside the United States.
Order via Mail or Fax
To order via mail or fax write your billing address, shipping address and phone number on a piece of paper along with the items you'd like to order. Total your items and look up your shipping in the chart here. Don't forget to include a check or credit card number! Address and fax info is listed below.
Send order-related messages to [email protected].
If you'd like to sign up for the Cult of McPhee Email Newsletter, please go to our E-mail Sign-up Page.
You can call us at (425) 349-3009 from 8:00am to 4:00pm Pacific time, Monday through Friday. One of our friendly operators will be happy to take an order or just answer a few questions.
Our fax number is (425) 349-5188. Orders sent by fax are normally shipped from our warehouse within 48 hours. Please be sure that the credit card account number and expiration date are legible, and that you include a daytime telephone number.
Archie McPhee and Company
10915 47th Ave. W
Mukilteo, WA 98275 USA
Our Seattle Store:
Come visit our Seattle store, or at least visit our store web site. Not only is our store the world epicenter of weirdness, it is a veritable treasure trove of unique products. Many items we sell are only available by making the trek to the store. Whether you're coming from New York or Redmond, the journey is well worth it.
Retail Customer Service, Full time
The Archie McPhee Store in Wallingford seeks interesting individual for full time retail customer service position.
To be determined, including evenings & weekends
Job Description and General Duties:
The person in this position is responsible for customer service, opening and closing tills, cashiering, stock maintenance, maintaining store presentation and cleanliness, work days, weekends and evenings, some production work and other specific duties as assigned.
General Qualifications, Experience, Education, Skills & Training:
- Retail experience with ability to work accurately with a cash register scanning system and money
- Must possess basic computer, keyboard and math skills
- Must be outgoing, friendly and poised while working with the public
- Must have a sense of humor and be willing to dress in costumes
- Ability to work well with co-workers in a fast-paced, heavy team-oriented environment
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have product enthusiasm with ability to memorize hundreds of prices and effectively organize stock
- Ability to lift frequently - often up to 50 lbs.
- Flexible schedule required
- Must be willing to perform other tasks and projects as required
- Artistic ability a plus
- Current driver’s license/insurance desirable
- Supervisor experience desirable
95% of the time standing on a hard floor in a retail establishment. Frequently throughout the day will be bending, reaching, kneeling and climbing step stools and ladders. Periodically will lift up to 50 lbs.
Full time regular employees qualify for the following official benefits:
- Group Health-Virginia Mason medical insurance paid
- Dental Plan
- SEP-IRA retirement plan effective after three years
- Job-related education (approved on a case-by-case basis)
- Paid major holidays and vacation time
- Love of mustaches, narwhals and/or bacon.
And, most important of all, the unofficial benefits:
- Casual "be who you are and dress that way" atmosphere
- Free desk toys and T-shirts
- Employee discount on products
Location: We are located in Wallingford in Seattle (1300 N 45th St).
Send resume and cover letter to: [email protected] or drop off resume at the store.