Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
This entry was posted on February 15, 2010.
There were no cameras present when the Magna Carta was written. There was no visual documentation of the authorial process behind the Declaration of Independence or the good ol' US Constitution. So, we knew we had to take a picture of the moment of creation of what may become the most important document known to man: The Unicorn Code.
Here is the text in its entirety:
The Unicorn Code:
1. Unicorns never cheat.
2. Unicorns always lend a helping hand.
3. Unicorns don’t talk to strangers.
4. Unicorns respect the Earth.
5. Unicorns are never late.
6. Unicorns aren’t conceited.
7. Unicorns don’t judge people.
8. Unicorns always give 100%.
9. Unicorns graze on peace and love.
10. Unicorns don’t do drugs.
If you would like to carry around this important moral doctrine with you at all times, you can buy a Unicorn Code Bag.
Perhaps no one can always live up to the code, but shouldn't we all at least try?